While playing at online casinos is exciting, players must exercise extreme caution while gambling with real money . Playing at a top-rated Indian casino is advantageous since it protects the safety and security of your financial information while also providing a variety of secure banking choices. You may effortlessly deposit any amount you wish at your favourite casino using a variety of popular transaction options.
Deposit methods refer to the many payment alternatives accessible at online casinos that allow players to make deposits and wager real money on any Indian online gambling site. The majority of deposit options also allow you to withdraw your winnings from the casino you pick.
Deposit Bonuses worth ₹90,000!
While most top-tier casinos will likely have a variety of deposit options, it’s wise to familiarise yourself with the benefits and drawbacks of each before choosing one. However, you may find it difficult to choose the best payment method due to the abundance of options. This article will go through all of the major alternatives so you can make an informed decision.
Top Banking Options for Indian Casinos Online
To gamble successfully online, you must first fund your casino account. Despite the fact that you may play on the internet, each nation has its own gambling laws and restrictions, so gamblers must be cautious. If you’re playing at an Indian online casino, you should be aware that the Reserve Bank of India verifies all electronic payments made at Indian online casinos under the Payment Settlement and Systems Act. This implies that it regulates all payments, including those made using credit and debit cards, e-wallets, and other methods.
All online casinos situated in India are currently maintained and secured by their own separate security system. Not only are the payment methods safe, but all of the online casinos have their own security mechanisms in place to protect the player’s financial and personal data. Cryptocurrency payments have emerged as one of the most safe and futuristic payment methods among the numerous deposit options. Bitcoins may be purchased using Indian rupees through digital currency exchange businesses.
It’s critical to ensure that you don’t give up any financial information while making a deposit at an online casino. All of the Indian online casinos listed on our site are trustworthy, providing a secure playing atmosphere as well as reliable deposit options.
In Indian casinos, the most common deposit methods are :
You may make a deposit at any of the prominent online casinos in India using any of these typical deposit methods.
Here are the most common payment methods available at most Indian online casinos for players who are comfortable utilising their debit or credit cards.
Visa Many players utilise the Visa debit or credit card to deposit into their casino accounts since it is a common and trusted card payment option all around the world. Withdrawals made using this method may take 2–5 working days to appear in your bank account. Visa withdrawals are free.
Another common card payment option in Indian casinos is Mastercard. While payments are processed immediately, withdrawals might take up to 5 days. Players will not be charged any transaction fees while using this method to make withdrawals.
An AMEX card is another name for an American Express card. It is a safe and secure payment method, similar to Visa and MasterCard, but it is not as widely used. As a result, you may come across a few casinos that accept it as a means of withdrawal.
PayPal is a popular e-wallet banking option that allows for quick and easy transactions and withdrawals. Your Paypal account may take up to 24 hours to be reimbursed. The advantage of choosing this deposit option is that it is completely free.
Paysafecard is another secure and safe e-wallet transaction option, albeit it hasn’t gained as much traction among Indian gamblers.
Several Indian online casino sites may accept the Entropay e-wallet, however it is not a recommended method because it has a greater withdrawal cost than other e-wallet choices. Withdrawals from betting sites in India are usually subject to a 1.95% fee. Players who wish to return money from their Entropay account to their debit or credit card will have to pay a charge of £3. It takes around 3-5 business days for your Entropay withdrawal to be credited to your bank account.
Skrill has become quite popular among Indian casino players. This e-wallet mechanism is often used to withdraw funds from most Indian internet sites. Your wins will be paid out within 24 hours if you choose this method. However, many Indian casinos may not accept Skrill as a deposit method. We have a separate page that explains how to deposit money from your Skrill account to Showlion Casino, a famous casino in India.
Neteller : an e-wallet, is a popular method of payment at Indian gambling sites. Many types of incentives are not eligible when you deposit using Neteller, despite the fact that withdrawals are free and handled within 12 hours.
EcoPayz makes payments simple and secure. It is possible that the withdrawal process will take up to three working days.
MuchBetter , as the name implies, is a safe and secure way to withdraw your casino earnings. This e-wallet payment tool has failed to gain traction in the same way that other e-wallets like Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill have.
Safetypay : This is a safe and secure banking alternative for Indian players. Payments are made using this technique. It’s a cash-only payment method that can’t be utilised to make withdrawals. Online cash payments and bank transfers are possible with this option.
Astropay : It’s a popular e-wallet alternative that’s available at almost all Indian casinos. Although it is extensively utilised as a deposit option, there is currently no withdrawal facility available to Indian players.
Payment IQ is a relatively recent payment software solution for making casino deposits. The payment platform integrates with online gambling companies’ backends.
The procedure for making a deposit at an Indian online casino
Now that you’ve learned about the several deposit options available at Indian online casinos, you might be wondering how to get started. You can make your payments in the following ways.
In an Indian casino, how can I make a credit card deposit ?
- Create an account at your preferred online casino.
- Go to the banking area and choose the credit card option you’d want to use to make a payment.
- Fill in the needed information, including the amount, and submit your payment.
How can I make a deposit at an online casino in India utilising e-wallet options ?
For online deposits to Indian casinos, we recommend using e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill. For new online e-wallet users, we’ve provided a full step-by-step introduction to Skrill depositing below.
Skrill signup is straightforward and takes only a few minutes. We’ve put together a guide with screenshots for those of you who have never used Skrill before.
- To register, go to skrill.com and click on Register.
2. Please fill out the registration form with your first and last names, country, desired currency (please set it to INR as your primary currency to avoid any further conversion fees), email, and password. Please click the Register Now button after that.
3. Please provide your address, city, zip code (ZIP), date of birth (you must be at least 18 years old to register), and phone number in the next step. These information, including your phone number, are only used to contact you. Then click Next if you lose access to your account or forget your password.
4. The final step is to protect your account. You must construct your 6-digit PIN code in this phase. This is crucial because you will need it every time you transfer or withdraw money from your Skrill e-wallet. Press the Save button when you’re finished.
5. Step 5 is to make a deposit into your Skrill account. To make a deposit at any casino, you must first load your account. Select Deposit from the left-hand navigation menu and the most appropriate method for you. Manual bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and so on.
6. Assume you choose for the card method. You’ll have to include your card. You can enter your credit card information as indicated below. Continue by pressing “Add Card.”
7. Last but not least, select the amount you wish to deposit into your Skrill account (maximum 59,260 INR) and click Next. After you’ve completed the above procedures to add funds to your Skrill account, you’re ready to deposit at an online casino that takes Skrill.
When playing with real money at online casinos, we recommend MuchBetter as a safe and secure payment option. This e-wallet company situated in the United Kingdom has received awards for its services in a variety of areas. It is a fully licenced and regulated mechanism that falls within the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Electronic Money Association’s jurisdiction. It complies with all applicable operating rules. Simply use your debit or credit card to fund your account and then transfer the funds to your casino account.
The steps are outlined below.
In an Indian casino, how can I make a bank transfer deposit ?
- Go to your online casino’s bank payment area.
- Look for the option of a bank wire transfer.
- Fill in the blanks with the required information.
- Wait for the bank to confirm the payment and transfer it to the bank for a few days.
- You will receive an email confirmation from the casino as soon as the transfer has been completed.
How do I make a deposit by text message or SMS ?
- Go to your casino’s website’s banking section.
- Choose a convenient phone casino payment method.
- Enter the amount you’d like to put down.
- Enter your phone number and wait for the verification code to arrive by text message.
- After that, you’ll receive an SMS with payment confirmation and details.
In India, Paytm and GooglePay are prominent mobile payment options.
At an Indian online casino, you may use your credit or debit card to make a payment.
If you wish to use credit cards to pay for your online gambling site, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- To begin, make sure your card is cleared for foreign purchases. You’ll need to talk to your bank about it and receive the proper clearance for foreign transactions. Some credit and debit cards are automatically banned.
- Second, some cards cannot be used for withdrawals since many gaming sites do not accept withdrawals from Indian players using this method. Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, and other credit cards are among them. These cards are the only ones that can be used to make deposits. Before paying, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions carefully.
- If you lose, you risk hurting your credit score if you gamble on credit. To avoid habitual gambling and other gambling-related behavioural concerns, see our Responsible Gambling website.
- It’s critical to pick the appropriate card. The American Express Card, Maestro, Diner, and Cirrus are among the cards available. All of these are not as well-known as Visa and MasterCard. As a result, make an informed decision to put the best wager.
Getting your winnings out
All you want to do after all that gambling and winning is withdraw your money. Here’s how to get started!
Check the status of your account
When you register at a casino, you may be required to fill out certain information. To avoid future problems, make sure you input the proper information. You’ll need to supply these data, as well as evidence of your identification, every time you wish to withdraw money. Casinos ensure that you follow all terms and conditions to the letter. If you provide any incorrect information when enrolling with the casino, your earnings may be voided.
When you register, you must give the casino with confirmation of your identification as well as proof of residency (no older than 90 days). If your winnings surpass INR 50000, the casino will request a bank statement to verify your identity and address.
If you’re playing from India, make sure you utilise widely approved identification documents like your passport or Aadhar Card, as most sites accept these credentials.
You must verify that your casino account withdrawals are secure. Regardless of whether you have previously validated your account, you will be able to get your money in your account within 24 hours, depending on the method you choose to make your payment. In India, winnings of more exceeding INR 10,000 are taxed at a predetermined rate (30 percent ). You can avoid informing the IT department about your minor gains.
Withdrawing Winnings at India’s Best Online Casinos
Let’s make the procedure easier to grasp for our players. Simply follow these procedures to withdraw money from your online casino account:
- On your casino’s website, go to the transactions/banking/cashier area.
- ‘Withdrawals’ is the option to choose.
- Select your desired withdrawal method. Make careful to double-check it before making a decision.
- Submit your request after entering the amount to be withdrawn.
Choosing Acceptable Payment Options
You might think that depositing money into an offshore online casino is a lengthy process. In India, though, certain traditional banks do not allow it, which is where e-wallets come in handy. The best part about e-wallets is that your financial information is kept safe by the providers. Furthermore, e-wallets are the favoured payment method since they offer speedy payments within a few hours. You may pick from Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Money Broker, and a variety of additional options to meet your needs.
At their favourite Indian online casino, players may also choose Cash on Delivery. Cash on delivery is accepted by some sites, such as 1xbet. Players who do not have a bank account but want to play at top Indian casinos online can use this option.
The method of paying via Cash on Delivery is straightforward, since you may just need to enter your home address. A 1xMan will show up at your home to collect the money and deposit it into your online casino account. Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, and Bangalore all have this service.